Brotcke Well & Pump, Inc., (BWP) is a full-service, geotechnical and environmental drilling contractor incorporated in 1983. Our employees are trained to advance bore holes through overburden using both hollow steam augers and mud rotary drilling techniques. Their extensive experience with rock coring and other sampling methods (such as split spoons, shelby tubes, continuous samplers and piston samplers) assures our clients results. We have a complete array of drilling equipment to best serve our clients. Our equipment includes auger drilling rigs complemented with various sizes of drilling tools, steam cleaners, support trailers, service trucks, mobile cranes, decontamination equipment, protective clothing and safety equipment.
Our core set of geotechnical and environmental drilling services include:
- Geotechnical exploration including soil drilling, rock coring, standard split spoon sampling, thin wall Shelby tube sampling and piezometer installation.
- Environmental exploration including drilling and installation of groundwater monitoring wells, monitoring well decommissioning, environmental drilling and sampling.
- Our in-house laboratory is capable of performing a limited range of testing, such as visual soils and rock classification, gradation analysis and moisture contents.
- Full aquifer testing and groundwater quality testing.
- Borehole geophysical logging services
- In-situ testing services
- Installation of vibrating wire piezometers
CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION
BWP, INC. | EXPERT WATER WELL & PUMP SERVICES
- Hydro-geologic Design Services
- Water Well Installation
- Water Well Rehab
- Pump Sales & Installation
- Complete Pump Service and Repair
- In-house Machine Shop Services
- Geotechnical & Environmental Drilling
- Direct Push Services